NOTD: OPI French Quarter For Your Thoughts


It may still be technically summer, but the weather around these parts has been stating otherwise. It's the middle of August and temperatures seem to be dropping at alarmingly fast rates. I love the fall, don't get me wrong, but there's something unsettling about having bought a million rompers and it being too cold to even wear them. 

As indicated by the weather chance, my nail polish tastes are starting to make the summer to fall shift and every year for the past three years I always turn to OPI French Quarter For Your Thoughts! It's a mid tone grey shade that is beautifully creamy and goes on opaque in two coats. It's perfect if you love neutrals but you want to make the change into the more cool side of the colour spectrum. It leaves your hands looking polished and clean, doesn't clash with your outfits, and is ideal as a transitional colour. 

Any polishes that you love when moving from summer to fall? I honestly can't believe Autumn is almost here, I have three weeks before I go back to uni and at the end of September I will have had this little blog for a whole year! *gasp* Time flies by, huh?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Content. © Glorious Peonies | A Lifestyle And Beauty Blog . Blog Template All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.