NOTD: OPI Tickle My France-y


As much as I love fun, bright nails in the summer, sometimes it's nice to tone it down and choose a neutral polish that'll pair well with any crazy combination of colours you might be wearing outfit-wise. Lately, my favourite pick for that has been OPI Tickle My France-y. 

I've been obsessed with Essie polishes for the past while but I thought I'd go back to my tried and true OPI polishes for this gorgeous shade! I remember seeing this when the France collection came out years ago and never picking it up. Although it is a late addition to my nail polish collection, it's quickly becoming one of my favourite slap on and go polishes (much like Essie Mademoiselle has been for the past year!). 

The formula of this is creamy and applies like a dream. Two coats is all you really need! This is very much a colour that gives your hands that sophisticated look - are you following along? I know it may seem strange but it just looks really polished while adding a bit of colour, unlike very pale pinks do. I think I'll love this even more when Fall comes in! In terms of dupes, it's very similar to Essie Ladylike although Ladylike is definitely a bit more purple. So if you have one, you really don't need the other! 

Any OPI polishes you're loving? I just picked up The Thrill of Brazil and it might be my new favourite red!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Content. © Glorious Peonies | A Lifestyle And Beauty Blog . Blog Template All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.