The Video: Everyday Makeup Routine


It's a new week, meaning that there's a new video waiting for ya on my YouTube Channel! I was pretty nervous to film a makeup tutorial because it seemed challenging (which the filming part was slightly...) but I'm so glad I did. Today I'm sharing the look I got for whenever I need to get ready for a casual day and want to look natural and fresh faced. Although being bare faced was scary for me since my skin went crazy last week, I'm happy I showed it because it goes to show that we all have our moments and that's nothing to be ashamed of! I really hope you enjoy the video and please suggest any other makeup looks or videos in general you'd like to see from me because I'd love to do it!

Have a great weekend and enjoy the beautiful Summer weather, which can officially start tomorrow!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Content. © Glorious Peonies | A Lifestyle And Beauty Blog . Blog Template All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.