Life Lately Through A Camera Lense...

Here's a bit of a life update for you guys! The past few weeks have been really great and now that summer is finally (almost) upon us, I can't wait to plan fun things to do. June is one of my favourite months (December takes the cake because of Christmas!) because it's my birthday month and that makes me really excited. I love being able to celebrate another year of life. Any fun things planned for June and this summer in general?

One of my favourite things lately have been going out with girl friends and just chatting. Whether it's grabbing some lunch (this bruschetta was ah-mazing!) or sitting in a car in a parking lot because it's raining while laughing your heads off, there's nothing quite like having girl time. 

I know, I know, I'm late to this party but I've been meaning to read this book for a whopping 2 years. Last week I stopped by the bookstore and picked this up and read it in one sitting, nonstop. Needless to say, I ugly cried really badly. I sobbed like a baby and then the next day reread through it because I was just that emotional. I definitely need to hustle and go see the movie pronto! 

Essentials for a bright sunny day: caffeine, lipstick and sunnies. Nuff said.

I finally pulled out my pastel jeans this past week, which makes me question why I waited this long to put them on again. Although I always have the worst luck with spilling my Starbucks drinks on these (I have two Tide To Go pens to prove this), I'll happily take the risk ;)

Smoothie in a mason jar? Oh, how original! As always, when I'm in a hurry to leave the house but need to have breakfast, a smoothie is just what I opt for. Frozen strawberries, a banana, and a bunch of spinach is all I need to keep me satisfied until lunchtime. But seriously, drinking anything from a mason jar makes it 1000x more cuter, no?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Content. © Glorious Peonies | A Lifestyle And Beauty Blog . Blog Template All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.