The One Sweep Eyeshadow: L'Oreal Infallible in Amber Rush


We all have that eyeshadow that's our go-to when we're in a rush and want a soft wash of colour - for me lately, it's been L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Amber Rush! The perfect rose gold sheen that can be layered up to give a more intense effect. it's versatile and just beautiful!

The formula of these shadows is really interesting. Like a pressed pigment but when you rub your finger in it, it transforms into this creamy texture - how cool?! There are tons of other shades but this one definitely caught my eye. On my brown eyes, it brings out the warmer, honey tones but when I've seen this one blue or green eyed girls, oh wow, it's a stunner! For that reason, I think this is a super flattering colour on a lot of different people. 

To apply this, I take an eyeshadow brush (the one pictured on the left) and pack on the shadow on the lid. Since this is more of a pigment, you have to be careful with fallout, so pressing this into the lid gives you the best colour payoff. Then, I go in with a fluffy blending brush and blend out the colour into my crease so that there aren't any harsh lines. Although, if you want a really subtle shimmering effect, taking a small amount of Amber Rush on a blending brush and just lightly sweeping it across the lids gives a pretty subdued look. 

Quick question to all of you beauty addicts, is the shade Bronzed Taupe discontinued? I haven't been able to spot it anywhere but I've been dying to get my hands on it. Any luck finding it?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Content. © Glorious Peonies | A Lifestyle And Beauty Blog . Blog Template All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.