Exciting News! I'm A Beauty Contributor for BeautyEditor.ca!


Alright, so I haven't shared this piece of exciting news with you guys yet but now it's time for the big reveal. If you don't have a clue yet, judging from the title of this post, I've been given the incredible opportunity to be a beauty contributor for BeautyEditor.ca!!!! (Can you tell I'm excited?!) This all happened so quickly, and I was honestly so surprised by it, but I know God had it in His plan all along! 

The timing is perfect too because my first post on the site is about celebrities rocking the orange lip trend - and guess who did a post on this season's it-colour today? I really hope you guys read it and support Beauty Editor. Michelle works really hard to bring out incredible content each day and there are amazing contributors who bring the latest trends and tips, just for you! Make sure to check back because new articles are coming very soon :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Content. © Glorious Peonies | A Lifestyle And Beauty Blog . Blog Template All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.