Style Inspiration: Brighter Than The Sun

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who's been getting tired of the monochromatic black and white look. Looking inside my closet I was flabbergasted at how much cream and black I had in there. Since Spring is right around the corner I needed to get a little style inspiration by way of Pinterest and all of the bright colours got me super excited for warmer weather!

1// 2// 3// 4// 5// 6// 7// 8// 9//

Last year I didn't get into the scalloped trend so this year I'm on the hunt for the perfect bright shift dress with scalloped details! Bright pops of colour really make an outfit so much happier and I love colour blocking with different shades. Definitely going to give it a try this season. Oh, and shoes! Hopefully Target brings back their leopard pumps and maybe even some pastel shades as well because I need to depart from nude and black heels for a while. 
What looks are you excited to try this Spring and Summer?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Content. © Glorious Peonies | A Lifestyle And Beauty Blog . Blog Template All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.