New In: Spring Lip Colours


Oh lip products, how I love thee! I'm always interested when my favourite beauty bloggers give recommendations for new shades or product releases so these are my latest blogger inspired lip products purchases for Spring!

Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids in Vivid Rose//
Bright lips are something I'm always down to experiment with, especially in warmer weather, and this lipstick is just gorgeous! Vivid is definitely the right word to describe this shade - it is incredibly bright and pigmented and the rose undertones of this pink make it a great transitional colour for Spring. Definitely one to swatch when you see it! 

Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in Unapologetic & Complex//
I have two shades from the original Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain line but these matte balms were definitely intriguing. I find that I don't have many matte finish lipsticks in my drawer and these fit the bill for closing that gap. They are surprisingly, incredibly creamy and glide on like a dream (although you definitely want to have exfoliated lips beforehand). The shade Unapologetic, a bright true coral, is one of Alix from ICovetThee's favourites and looks so good on her, so naturally it was a colour I gravitated towards. Complex is a peachy nude which wouldn't be my first choice if I saw the range but ViviannaDoesMakeup included it her Spring Edit and suggested another way to wear it so I was convinced. I'm definitely loving these so far!

MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Peach Blossom//
This. Is. A. Beaut! Another Anna inspired purchase (do you see a trend here?) and one that is now basically my default when I need a peachy pink nude for everyday wear. I don't know how many different ways I can say that I love this but I seriously do. It's such a flattering shade, and one that would be foolproof for a lot of different skin tones. The formula is one of my favourites - Cremesheens are super creamy but still give more colour than my old favourite Hue which is a glaze. I'm so glad I heard about this shade because it's not one that you hear about very often. 

Have you tried any new lip products for Spring? What's your favourite formula or brand?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Content. © Glorious Peonies | A Lifestyle And Beauty Blog . Blog Template All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.