Lilly Pulitzer x Estée Lauder Collaboration



Alert! I wanted to share something for all the Lilly print lovers out there and those who want to venture out and try Estée Lauder! I've never owned any Lilly Pulitzer clothing items but they do some rather adorable accessories and lifestyle items are much more accessible price wise - so when I saw this little set I jumped at the opportunity. In my search for my holy grail foundation I decided to finally take the plunge and purchase an Estée Lauder foundation (more on that soon) and therefore I was eligible for a free gift with purchase which was beautifully packaged in an amazing Lilly printed makeup case. 

This special promotion is going on right now until March 16th so I wanted to let you guys know about it now if you're interested before time runs out. Lilly has made exclusive prints for their Estée Lauder collaboration, so if you live in another country and have stores like Macy's for example, then the contents of this gift with purchase may be different - as well as the Lilly print. But for my Canadian gals this is what The Bay is offering with a purchase of $36.50 or more, which really isn't too difficult to reach. If you choose to spend more, maybe on a fragrance ($80 or more), you can get an extra little bonus which includes a dual ended concealer/lipgloss duo, a lip conditioner, a lipstick and a Lilly Pulitzer print travel mirror!

Since I only purchased a foundation this is what I received and I must say I'm very pleased. The contents that come in the bag have two variations; one is a daytime look that includes a purpley pink eyeshadow palette and a frosty pink lipstick and the other is the "bolder" options which contains a neutral eyeshadow palette and a bronzy pink lipstick. I thought the undertones of the bold option suited me better so that's what I chose. 

The bag comes with a 7 mL sample of Estée Lauder's famous Advanced Night Repair serum, a sample of their Sumptuous mascara in black, a 30 mL tube of Take It Away Makeup Remover, a 15 mL jar of Daywear Moisturizer for Normal/Combination skin, an eyeshadow quad with the shades Sugar Biscuit, Nude Fresco, Hot Cinnamon, and Lavish Mink, as well as their Pure Color Lipstick in the shade Sugar Honey. 

I think this is an awesome gift with purchase and it gives you a chance to use some of their most popular products before committing to the full size! I love that they teamed up with Lilly Pulitzer because it's a perfect transition into a brighter Spring mood, plus it's very appealing to a younger audience as well since Estée Lauder can sometimes appear a bit "outdated" to the younger generation. 

And no, I'm not sponsored or endorsed by any brands (I wish... lol) but I thought this was a great opportunity to try out some new products and have some adorable Lilly sitting around in your makeup stash! I mean how cute is it to have a Lilly printed eyeshadow palette?! Let me know if you decide to take advantage of this gift with purchase!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Content. © Glorious Peonies | A Lifestyle And Beauty Blog . Blog Template All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.