Single Ladies, Listen Up!

Hey there! Today was quite the stressful day with another midterm out of the way (all I have to say is that I'm so glad that one is over with) so getting in the post I had planned didn't happen. But, I didn't want to go without sharing something with you today. I'm seeing lots of really inspiring posts everywhere that are uplifting single girls during this Valentine's Day week so I wanted to throw in my two cents. The other day as I was studying, or taking a break from studying that is, I came across a video by Pastor Mark Driscoll. I've been single for a long time now and I'm at a happy place but this video really opened my eyes! As a single girl, you've only got a few options.... you get to choose! Sit back, relax and watch along!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Content. © Glorious Peonies | A Lifestyle And Beauty Blog . Blog Template All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.