Street Style Queens: Olivia Palermo & Miranda Kerr

As fun as it is to see super intricate and really out there looks on the runway, there's nothing better than some good ol' street style. Two of my favourite celebrities that do street style so well are Olivia Palermo and Miranda Kerr. Their looks are always put together and polished but have that "I just threw this on" effect. Olivia is always accessorized to perfection and has a more elegant touch while Miranda has the minimalistic and classic look trademarked. As a beauty lover I have to say my favourite part about street style is that the hair and makeup are usually pretty natural and laid back which paired with casual clothing makes for my favourite kind of look! Here are some of my favourite outfits!



post signature

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,
    What A present serprise for all. Please read attentively. A woman wants to look beautiful all her life and a beautiful you will come with boosted confidence and a high self-esteem.Read more at-Lifestyle Beauty for Women

    ReplyDelete

Blog Content. © Glorious Peonies | A Lifestyle And Beauty Blog . Blog Template All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.