Favourite Beauty Tool Bargains


Having lovely makeup products is great, but how well will they work if you don't have the right tools to help you along the way? I'm not one for a long tedious beauty routine on a daily basis but I've found that there are a few tools that I rely on and don't break the bank! 

After hearing about the wonders of Real Techniques brushes I had to see what all the fuss was about. For my first encounter with the brand I thought the Core Collection of brushes would be perfect, as I'd heard rave reviews about the ever so popular buffing brush. After a few weeks of using these every day I must say that I agree with all the hype! These brushes are super soft, affordable ($18), work beautifully and not to mention they're nice to display with the rest of your brushes! I find that they work well for more than just one use and they wash really easily. The Buffing brush is by far my favourite one; it makes applying my bases so quick and easy while still giving me a perfected look to my skin. The contour brush is great for contouring and also for blending in concealer! Next on my list will be the expert face brush and the Travel Essentials set which has another highly coveted tool, the multitask brush. You can order these online at realtechniques.com or find these at your local Wal-Mart! (pssst... Canadians, you can find these at Winners for a few bucks cheaper!)



As you can tell from one of my most recent posts, I've been paying a bit more attention to my brows lately and apart from my Hourglass Arch Pencil, these bad boys are oh so helpful! I've had the Tweezerman Tweezerette's (trying saying that twice fast ha!) for a good 3 years now and they are still going strong. These are an affordable option that are easy to take anywhere and get the job done quick! I found mine at Sally's and they retail for around $5. Can't beat that!

Now all I have to do is see if I'll give those eyelash curlers a whirl..... (they look scary!)

What are your favourite affordable beauty tools?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Content. © Glorious Peonies | A Lifestyle And Beauty Blog . Blog Template All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.