Christmas Cookies All Year Round

Being the mini Martha Stewart that I am, I baked a lot during the holidays and tried quite a few new recipes. One of my favourites I attempted was the Chewy Molasses Spice Cookie by Martha Stewart.One word: DELICIOUS! This recipe was uber simple to make and takes no time at all. Although the recipe says it takes 1 hour and 30 minutes, that includes the time to let the cookies cool.... but of course I shortened that time significantly. I realize that it's a seasonal recipe but these are so good that I'll probably make them all the time. It's the epitome of all things Christmas and deliciousness and who doesn't need that in their life 24/7?!  Here's how they turned out! (is it obvious I'm not over Christmas yet?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Content. © Glorious Peonies | A Lifestyle And Beauty Blog . Blog Template All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.