Update: Best. Week. Ever!

Hey y'all! I hope this week has been awesome for you all. And if it hasn't, not to worry, you have next week to make up for it ;)

The past few days have been crazy busy for me. I finally wrote my last midterm of the semester until exams roll around, which is so close it's frightening! But the best part of my week was definitely seeing Hillsong UNITED live! (I'm still on an emotional high from that concert). For the past month I've been counting down to this concert and on Tuesday I finally got to scream my head off while having a massive dance party for Jesus! If they are coming for the #welcomeZion tour in a city near you, get a ticket, you will not regret it! I had the best time of my entire life. Sadly, I'm dealing with PCD now (Post Concert Depression -- it's a real thing y'all!) One of the coolest things was getting an exclusive viewing of the trailer for the new movie Noah starring Russell Crowe and Emma Watson coming out in March 2014. It looks incredibly good and they used the song Spirit Break out by Kim Walker (that also made me have a mini freakout sesh). Here are some pictures from the night I took -- sorry for the quality of these, there was smoke and I used my phone camera:
Young & Free were amazing!
Most magical moment of the night! - official photo Source
I can't even describe how awesome worship was that night and I know for a fact it has completely changed me! The energy in the room was electric and something you have to experience at least once. Although I had a paper due the next day, this was soooo worth it, including waiting in line in the freezing cold.

Have a great day :)

Glorious Peonies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Content. © Glorious Peonies | A Lifestyle And Beauty Blog . Blog Template All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.