Did you say Indigo?

Instagram is one of my favourite social media sites because users are so creative with their photos and there is inspiration everywhere you look. Recently, I stumbled upon @stephsterjovski and noticed that her beautiful prints are available at Indigo. Now, is it just me or was I the only one who associated Indigo/Chapters with books and nothing else? While out and about I decided to step into the store to check it out and I was left quite surprised at the gorgeous offerings in their style and home section!

Indigo has a dazzling selection of accessories and they are perfect to spice up any outfit for the holidays. Below are some of my absolute favourite things (hurry, some are on sale!)
Cara Metallic Collar Necklace // Crystal Marquee Necklace -Fuchsia  // Scalloped Bangle Light Blue // Thin Bow Bangle - Black // Pyramid Bangle - Pink
Indigo has a good offering of Stephanie's prints in stock which are definitely on my wishlist! Sadly, not all of her prints are available (at least on the site) but if you got to her shop it should not be a problem! The best thing about these prints is that they reflect such a positive outlook on life and the love of Christ! LOVE!
Glam // Happy Thoughts // God Is Good // Salt and Light 
Last but certainly not least, I discovered a whole bunch of Kate Spade NY items in store and I was so excited! Living in Canada can sometimes make things you see on social media hard to access but thanks to Indigo, we can all get our fix of KSNY! I fell in love with the glitter coasters, how cute will they be for Christmas parties and my obsession with organizational/school supplies is borderline psychotic so you know I need that agenda!
Paper Tape Set // Glitter Coaster Set // Cold Hands Warm Heart Thermal Mug // Glasses 2014 Agenda
There you have it! If you didn't know how cool Chapters Indigo was, then you know now! Stop by and check it out :)

Glorious Peonies.

1 comment:

  1. I was so pleasantly surprised as well at the new trinkets at Indigo! I bought some Christmas ornaments there a few days ago and I love them. Also, loving that bow bangle and the glitter coasters from Kate Spade :)

    Meggie
    meggiejuly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Content. © Glorious Peonies | A Lifestyle And Beauty Blog . Blog Template All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.