OPI Pamplona Purple


The past week or so I've been letting my nails take a bit of a breather. Let me tell you, that's probably the biggest challenge I could be faced with. I paint my nails basically twice as much as I breathe and my #thestruggleisreal moments consist of what colour I should paint my nails next. Fall is such a fun time for nail polish trends, and even though I love bright pinks and fun neons, there's nothing better than a nice dark vampy nail or some nude, taupey colours. (Can you tell my excitement for nail polish?) To break the no-nail-polish streak I decided to go for a not so traditional colour. OPI Pamplona Purple has been in my collection for quite a few years now and what I love most about it is that its super creamy but it's a bit brighter than the typical fall colour so it stands out in the sea of "greige" fingers. Two coats is more than enough to get a rich, opaque colour! Although this was part of the España collection from a few year back, I'm sure you can find this colour or maybe try a close shade like Zoya's "Keiko". That's all for today! Pamper yourself this weekend or go out and get a mani with a friend!

Verse of the day: "So humble yourselves under the mighty power of God, and at the right time he will lift you up in honour" - 1 Peter 5:6

 Glorious Peonies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Content. © Glorious Peonies | A Lifestyle And Beauty Blog . Blog Template All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.